Sunday, September 21, 2008

Final Emmy Predictions!!!

So, I just got back home from the wedding, but I am still running around trying to get myself free tonight to watch the show. Anyway, here are MY PICKS for the winners and who I think that THE EMMY AWARDS WILL PICK.

Outstanding Drama Series
My Choice: Lost
Emmy Choice: Mad Men

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series
My Choice: Gabriel Byrne
Emmy Choice: Jon Hamm

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series
My Choice: Mariska Hargitay
Emmy Choice: Glenn Close

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
My Choice: Michael Emerson
Emmy Choice: Ted Danson

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series
My Choice: Rachel Griffiths
Emmy Choice: Chandra Wilson

Outstanding Comedy Series
My Choice: The Office
Emmy Choice: 30 Rock

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series
My Choice: Steve Carell
Emmy Choice: Alec Baldwin

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
My Choice: Mary-Louise Parker
Emmy Choice: Tina Fey

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series
My Choice: Neil Patrick Harris
Emmy Choice: Jeremy Piven

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series
My Choice: Kristin Chenoweth
Emmy Choice: Amy Poehler


Outstanding Made for Television Movie
My Choice: A Raisin in the Sun
Emmy Choice: Recount

Outstanding Miniseries
My Choice & Emmy Choice - John Adams

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie
My Choice & Emmy Choice - Paul Giamatti

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie
My Choice: Phylicia Rashad
Emmy Choice: Laura Linney

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie
My Choice: Stephen Dillane
Emmy Choice: Tom Wilkinson

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie
My Choice: Audra McDonald
Emmy Choice: Eileen Atkins

Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series
My Choice: Damages - Pilot
Emmy Choice: Mad Men - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series
My Choice & Emmy Choice: Pushing Daisies - Pie-Lette

Outstanding Directing for a Miniseries or a Movie
My Choice & Emmy Choice: John Adams

Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series
My Choice: Mad Men - The Wheel
Emmy Choice: Mad Men - Smoke Get In Your Eyes

Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series
My Choice: The Office - Dinner Party
Emmy Choice: 30 Rock - Cooter

Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries or a Movie
My Choice: Extras
Emmy Choice: John Adams

Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Series
My Choice: The Colbert Report
Emmy Choice: Saturday Night Live

Outstanding Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program
My Choice: Stephen Colbert
Emmy Choice: Don Rickles

Outstanding Reality-Competition Program
My Choice: Top Chef
Emmy Choice: American Idol

Outstanding Host For A Reality or Reality-Competition Program
My Choice: Howie Mandel
Emmy Choice: Ryan Seacrest

I will come back later tonight with my thoughts on the show and my reactions. Also I will have my best and worst dressed choices.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT EMMY NIGHT!

No comments: