Saturday, September 13, 2008

Coming this weekend...

Well after all those amazing trailers, this weekend is shaping up to be a great one. Tomorrow I will be posting my review of the new Coen Brothers film Burn After Reading. Also tomorrow is the start of Emmy week! The Creative Arts Emmy Awards will be presented tomorrow live at the NOKIA Theatre in L.A., they will be airing on E! next Saturday, but tomorrow I will be posting most of the winners and my Best and Worst Dressed of the evening. Also, tomorrow before the Semi-Big ceremony, I will be posting my thoughts on the Guest Acting Categories. I will also post my predictions on some of the other categories that will be announced. On Sunday, I am planning on seeing the other new movie releases The Women & The Family That Preys. So this weekend is going to be quite busy, but it is going to be a great one!

No comments: