Sunday, August 31, 2008

THE DARK KING!

Well, it might be able to take down the King of the World Titanic, but since I posted my review of the film way back in the middle of July, The Dark Knight has grossed over 502 MILLION DOLLARS! With that total it blows past Stars Wars by more than 35 Million bucks to claim the #2 spot on the All Time Domestic Box Office list. That is just nuts! Seriously! The film has only been in theaters for 45 DAYS! I mean seriously, that has to be a record in itself to make over 500 Million dollars in 45 days! Worldwide The Dark Knight has made over 919 Million dollars. It sits at #10 on the All Time Worldwide Box Office list. I have no doubt that it will at least add on another 50 million before it leaves the theaters, which would only put to behind Titanic by about 49 million or so on the All Time Domestic list and it would move it up to the #5 spot on the All Time Worldwide! I will try to keep you updated as much as I can as we try to see if The Dark Knight can break more and more records!!!

No comments: