Thursday, July 10, 2008

Welcome!!!

Welcome to Awardshq: THE BLOG! I am very happy to be opening this site up. If you don't know this Blog is the companion website to Awardshq, which you can view HERE. Please enjoy the site that I have worked so hard on. I will be updating the Blog with entries discussing nominees and winners of all the major award shows. At the same time, I will be adding the nominees and winners on the main site. The first major event coming up next will be the 60th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Nominations on July 17th. I will be posting my predictions of the nominees in the next fews days, until then please look around and ENJOY!

P.S. If you guys happen to catch any mistakes on any part of the site please let me know. It is very hard to double check everything. Thanks again!

No comments: